Here's a little quiz you can try out while I write up my review of Tuesday night's show.
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Oh yes, as an incentive to do well, the person with the lowest score gets to kiss old "Uncle Art"!!
1. What are the names of the two men who founded Centennial Park?
2. What are the last names of some prominent Centennial Park/polygamy families?
3. Of the family names you listed for questions 1 and 2, which names have been featured so far on Polygamy, USA?
4. In what state is Centennial Park located?
5. What is the name of the largest non-polygamist town that is popular with Centennial Park residents?
6. Why did Centennial Park break away from Colorado City/Hildale?
- a. Better job opportunities for women with better schools for children.
- b. Better housing conditions with missionaries building homes and doing trash pick ups.
- c. Power fight between one faction that favored one man rule and another that favored ruling by council.
d. All of the above.
8. Which of the polygamists featured on Polygamy, USA are employed at a school?
9. Which of the following houses belong to "Uncle Art"?
True or False
10. The Centennial Park charter school is called The Masai Academy.
11. Ezra's mother is young enough to be her husband's daughter.
12. Hyrum and Kelly will date for two months before their wedding.
13. In Centennial Park, marriage is based on love and boys can propose to girls as long as the Brethren allows it.
Essay Questions (haha!! just kidding!)
14. Why is Berry Knoll a significant place in Centennial Park?
15. How many years did Hyrum serve as a missionary?
Post your answers below...The person who gets the most correct answers will earn all of our admiration for a job well done and won't have to kiss Uncle Art!
I'll post the answers later in a comment below.
Feel free to discuss Tuesday's show!!! (Episode: The Priesthood Council)